broke, and then it was over. The tent collapsed totally within a few minutes.
I managed to secure the roof tarpaulin with a rope, but that the only thing I could do. It was dangerous to get too close as long as the wind was so strong.
The day after the hurricane, I removed all the damaged wood and rescued the tarpaulin. Fortunately, there isn't any major damage on the boat, only some minor scratches, but they are repairable. The tent tarpaulin is also mostly OK, a few welds and assembly lines must be repaired, apart from that, it is intact. But 90% of the wood is destroyed, so I have to make a new set.